Greater Richmond Chapter
The Greater Richmond CPCU chapter is comprised of over 350 insurance professionals in the Richmond, Virginia area who have or are pursuing their Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter designation.
The CPCU designation is conferred upon property and casualty insurance professionals who have fulfilled the following qualifications.
- Served the Insurance Industry for five or more years
- Completed a rigorous series of examinations on insurance related topics
- Agreed to live and work by a Code of Ethics
We have created several committees co-chaired by board members in an effort to create opportunities for service:
- Speaker/Scholarship/I Day Committee (Co-chairs: Greg Chew, Bruce Kay, Nick Abraham)
- Education Committee (Co-chairs: Larry Fernandez, Sue Zoboli, Mary Beth Scherer)
- Website/IT/Candidate Recruitment Committee (Co-chairs: Sandy Crayton, Nick Abraham)
- Circle of Excellence Committee (Co-chairs: Chris Cook, Tim Cook)
- Membership Committee (Chair: Ashlee Randall, Erica Myers)
- Good Works Committee (Co-chairs: Lauren Outen, John Waggoner)
- Marketing/Visibility/Newsletter Committee (Co-chairs: Rick Scherer, Diane Mattis, Jennifer Blandford)
- Finance Committee (Co-chairs: Chris Cook, Mark Schauss, Mary Beth Scherer)
- New Designee Committee (Co-chairs: Hunter Morgan, Jeff Cole, Tim Cook)
To find out more about joining the Richmond Chapter or about how to get started with your designation email email@example.com
To find out how to attend an upcoming meeting, please click here.
To see a history of past presidents of the Greater Richmond CPCU Chapter, click here.